Health Effects of Mold
Mold Testing Starting at $220.00
Could your symptoms be mold related?
• Allergic reaction = by far the most common, inhalation of spores or touching
• Asthma = mold spores can trigger or make asthma worse
• Hypersensitivity pneumonitis = develop after acute or chronic exposure
• Opportunistic infections = invasion into an immunocompromised host
• Mycotoxic = fungal poisons, only anecdotal evidence for humans
• Glucans = Organic Dust Toxic Syndrome (ODTS) flu-like symptoms
FAQ's your Specialist can answer
• What kind of mold do I have and is it toxic?
• How did the mold get in my house?
• How can I tell if there is mold in my house?
• How can I stop mold from growing in my house?
• How is mold tested for and measured?
• How can we clean up the mold?
• How can we prevent it from returning?
• What are the risks?
Certified Home Inspection Services, LLC © 2016
Stacy M. Cam